The Complete Guide to Auditioning
Everything you need to nail your next audition and start landing more roles!
This course is designed to give you all the tools to nail your next audition. Plus the one after that, and the one after that, and the one after that...
After completing this course, you will feel more confident, knowledgeable and start to enjoy the auditioning process for once. We know you can act, and we know you work hard, so this is a chance to brush up on your skills, learn some insights from a trained and experienced professional, so that when that next audition comes around, you'll smash it out of the park.
Together with StageMilk, Joel Jackson has drawn on his wealth of auditioning and industry experience, to bring you the best advice, tips, tricks and insights on the auditioning process.
You'll learn how to:
- Prepare for an audition (the right way!)
- Be more comfortable in the audition room
- Take more risks in the audition room
- Communicate with professionally with casting directors, casting assistants and producers
- Create long-lasting relationships with casting directors and producers
- Establish yourself as a hardworking, passionate and professional actor in your local industry
- Debrief after an audition, learn from it, and move on
- Land more roles!
Plus: Access to our exclusive Facebook Members group. This is a place to ask questions, share ideas and interact with an international community of like-minded actors.
Joel Jackson is an Australian actor, coach and musician. Joel studied at the National Institute of Dramatic Arts in Sydney, and is known for his roles as; Peter Allen in Peter Allen; Not the Boy Next Door, Charles Bean in Deadline Gallipoli and more recently in Safe Harbour, on SBS.
The Business of Acting Bundle
This course is a part of the Business of Acting bundle, click here to view.